Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/9/2020 11:43:00 AM EDT
Need a light to go with an ODG Super Duty, I can get the Cloud Defensive ODG HL-X kit for $154 shipped with military discount direct from Cloud Defensive.  I then would need to spend an extra $30-$50 on an Mlok mount for the light itself (possibly the Arisaka or Magpul scout mount). So total cost would be roughly $200 for everything.

My question is would ODG on ODG look dumb?  Is there anything better in that low $200 price range for everything?  I can get a modlight plh direct from modlite for about $250 but it doesn't include the tapeswitch, mount, or anything so it would end up costing over $300 for that kit.
Link Posted: 2/9/2020 12:07:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Spray paint it all and it won't matter
Link Posted: 2/9/2020 12:27:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Sounds like a nice light.  Arisaka mount is the way to go.

And I agree with the above.... KRYLON all the things.
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top