Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/23/2021 1:39:08 PM EDT
Local pawn shop has multiple new out of box, small scratch colts for 1495. Also have what seems to be hundreds of 1000 case ammo for sale.
$899 brass 556
$399 steel 7.62x39
$699 brass 9mm

Should I fo on any of this?
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 2:20:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Not really out of line for right now.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 12:16:50 AM EDT
[#2]
The x39 is well under AmmoSeek prices. And if there was an import ban on ammo it'd get real sporty
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 1:06:54 PM EDT
[#3]
The Ak ammo is expensive but at least affordable to shoot if you want to grab 3 or 4 cases to maybe hold you over for a couple dozen range trips depending on how much you shoot.

I got into a couple new calibers and wish I would of gotten an AK as it's the only thing I see that is reasonable to shoot often. I'm thinking it's too late and I'm already tapped out on big purchases for a few months so I'll probably miss the boat on AKs and x39.

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top