AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/29/2022 6:53:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Those two are the top two I was considering, F1 though. I see  some setups with lpvo's, but I feel like you aren't getting the full capability out of it.
View Quote

I agree and now that I have access to a 700 yd range, which is long for my area, its a no-brainer.

Cheers
Link Posted: 4/29/2022 6:54:23 PM EDT
[#2]
My finger has been dangerously close to the "place order" button on an S&B 3-20 Ultra Short for the past week or so. I know you pay to play in this game, but it's hard to buy a glass that costs what the rifle did.
Link Posted: 4/29/2022 6:58:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
My finger has been dangerously close to the "place order" button on an S&B 3-20 Ultra Short for the past week or so. I know you pay to play in this game, but it's hard to buy a glass that costs what the rifle did.
View Quote

I refuse to sample the S&B kool-aid for this very reason.  NF and Vortex for this pauper.

Cheers
Link Posted: 4/29/2022 7:06:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I agree and now that I have access to a 700 yd range, which is long for my area, its a no-brainer.

Cheers
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Those two are the top two I was considering, F1 though. I see  some setups with lpvo's, but I feel like you aren't getting the full capability out of it.

Cheers

I'd kill for a place like that. Around here all I've got is the in-laws gravel pit and I've got to get creative to get to 225. It doesn't take much to make it a muddy mess out there so I really only get out there when it's dry and usually hot.
Link Posted: 4/29/2022 7:07:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I refuse to sample the S&B kool-aid for this very reason.  NF and Vortex for this pauper.

Cheers
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cheers

But it looks sooooo cool.
Link Posted: 4/29/2022 9:00:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yep thats why I went 4-16.  Eventually I'll put an offset T2 on it
Link Posted: 4/29/2022 9:31:34 PM EDT
[#7]
MARSOC

Link Posted: 4/29/2022 9:36:06 PM EDT
[#8]
USMC SS

Link Posted: 4/30/2022 12:03:13 AM EDT
[#9]
IDK with what everyone pays for everything else, why f' around with optics.  S&B and Hensoldt set the standard just like KAC has.  Just saying.
Link Posted: 5/5/2022 9:07:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/10/2022 6:42:22 PM EDT
[#12]
Found this on ig this, pretty interesting setups. Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/10/2022 7:24:21 PM EDT
[#13]
View Quote

On the right, is that a monopod or a really long-ass Harris bipod?
Link Posted: 5/10/2022 8:54:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Pretty sure it’s a ridiculously long harris
Link Posted: 5/10/2022 9:05:17 PM EDT
[#15]
Kinda what I thought judging by the mounting area.
Link Posted: 5/10/2022 9:50:43 PM EDT
[#16]
View Quote

EMCs with the SureFire contract 762K cans.  I've got one of those contract cans refurbed direct from SF.  The one on the left looks strikingly similar to mine with the paint and serial number location masked off.  Is there a higher res version of that photo?

https://www.amazon.com/photos/shared/hfX1WuhdS2qKQ_Z0XRxskQ.ass9oDjCTKlHxGRrkbYuQn
Link Posted: 5/10/2022 10:47:51 PM EDT
[#17]
I’d love to try and find one of those cans and flashider. They pop up every now and then on GB but yours look awesome. He’s on ig under hades.consulting you might be able to get a better res there.
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 1:58:12 PM EDT
[#18]
That sucks all the great pics in the KAC industry are gone. Those that still have em around will hopefully do some pic dumps so we can see SR25s in all their glory.

Amazing photos so far in two pages.

Are non KAC receivers ok here? I've got a Mega U/L with a URX 3.1 7.62 rifle that Ayan put together for me a few years back. Love this thing. I'm never satisfied with what optic I want for it though.

I go LVPO, 2-10, and currently it's got a 3-15 on it. I'm a lowly PST Gen ii guy but it works for me. But for this rifle I keep changing what I want it to be able to do, glass wise.

I've got a Razor 4.5-27 on the long range Bolt gun but thats not for this thread.
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 2:34:59 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 2:37:40 PM EDT
[#20]
??

Wow! Is this everything from the Industry page? Just got moved to armory to live on or where these concurrent threads?

Glad this thread was started either way if I get to play.
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 3:27:50 PM EDT
[#21]
Most of the bigger threads from industry thread moved over to the new section in the armory
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 9:18:45 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Since my Mk11/M110 thread in the Industry Forum met an untimely death lets start a new one here

My favorite variant, the M110C

https://i.imgur.com/FD9rqP9.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/aYMfRW5.jpg

My second favorite, the SR25BR

https://i.imgur.com/TYHO6hH.jpg

Show us your Mk11, M110, BR or any other military variants here! Pictures from the wild are also welcomed!!
View Quote

Super dope pics Brother...

Link Posted: 5/24/2022 9:19:54 PM EDT
[#23]

One of the very few items I regret selling was my NF 2.5-10 x 24. Looking good Homie.
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 12:29:26 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Super dope pics Brother...

View Quote

Been a while since I last see you on here Sir ??
Link Posted: 6/14/2022 2:57:10 AM EDT
[#25]
This is why I'm poor..

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top