Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 6/17/2022 5:56:45 PM EDT
Hi all.  Does anyone know where I can find a barrel nut for a Mega Maten Megalithic (308 size) uppe   This is for the old true monolithic  upper
 Also, anyone know if the barrel nut can be reused,  or is it a one and done situation?

Thanks in advance!
Link Posted: 6/19/2022 7:52:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Did you contact ZEV to see if they have some in stock and to answer your question?
Link Posted: 6/20/2022 7:30:00 AM EDT
[#2]
It's reusable and requires a special tool to attach the barrel and remove the barrel.

Like was said, contact ZEV as they purchased mega arms.

Link Posted: 6/20/2022 7:44:27 AM EDT
[#3]
I wonder if the same tool is used on the 5.56 uppers I have a few of them if it does send me a UPS label and i will send it to you
Link Posted: 8/8/2022 6:06:04 PM EDT
[#4]
It's not the same. The ar10 nut is larger than the ar15 nut, and the special tool matches the nut diameter exactly.
Link Posted: 8/8/2022 9:24:10 PM EDT
[#5]
@DogBonz

JSE Surplus always gets mega stuff. They make their lowers.

Here is the tool you need:

https://www.jsesurplus.com/megaarmsar15megalithicbarrelwrench-1.aspx
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top