Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/25/2024 8:25:59 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Atropian_Defector]
So the roller delay captured spring set has shown that it needs hot rounds to function from what I have read.

But what about using just the standard CQB set up also with the bolt weight removed?

The pistol I’m grabbing has the LWRC micro buffer set up which has the same tube length as the maxim, so I want to give one of these a try. I just have a ton of 9mm that is loaded towards the lower side of Minor power factor and want to be able to run it reliability.

Granted I’m getting ahead of myself because I don’t even have the thing in hand yet but just thinking ahead a few weeks.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/25/2024 8:11:48 PM EDT
[#1]
In one of the threads someone had mentioned they got the CQB version and couldn't understand why we were saying it was hard to charge until they got a carbine version, so it seems the CQB may be good for lighter ammo.
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top