Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/24/2019 7:12:50 PM EDT
I have a carbine with the Mid Length Magpul SL handguards and I want to mount probably a M600 scout directly to the MLOK slots but I'm curious if something like a Arisaka inline would be able to clear the little raised portion of handguard that surrounds the front sight? Thanks
Link Posted: 12/24/2019 7:52:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I have a carbine with the Mid Length Magpul SL handguards and I want to mount probably a M600 scout directly to the MLOK slots but I'm curious if something like a Arisaka inline would be able to clear the little raised portion of handguard that surrounds the front sight? Thanks
View Quote
Not quite if you want to mount it forward as possible, a little but of a hump. But you can make it fit pretty easy. I'll double check when I get home. I have both.

Magpul makes a little offset rail that you can bolt direct to the light that works perfectly

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/24/2019 9:45:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank you! I saw that lil rail Magpul makes I was just hoping to do a direct mount solution. If not the rail isnt a huge deal.
Link Posted: 12/24/2019 10:41:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thank you! I saw that lil rail Magpul makes I was just hoping to do a direct mount solution. If not the rail isnt a huge deal.
View Quote
The rail is actually combination rail and direct mount too. It has slits and holes built in for the scout series lights
Link Posted: 12/24/2019 10:58:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Oh shit okay I had no idea there were slots also
Link Posted: 12/26/2019 5:23:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Magpul mlok cantilever scout mount on a MOE SL.

Link Posted: 1/1/2020 5:32:57 AM EDT
[#6]
The metal magpul mount is pretty perfect for that. I have an HLX on my 10.5 and it sits pretty low considering how big the light is. It's way better than the old plastic version, plus it is very tough. I was being dumb and using my rifle to rid a car of some windows and on the last window I hit it wrong and the light and mount sheared off the hand guard, tearing a hole in the hand guard but the light and mount were fine.
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Top Top