Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/23/2022 10:09:20 PM EDT
Were the Gen2 MOE WINDOWs taken out of production and are now back in production? I thought they were discontinued but I'm seeing them offered in different places now. Any insight would be appreciated.
Link Posted: 5/23/2022 10:25:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Magpul discontinued all colors of M2s  except black ~'13.

Black M2s are still available.
Link Posted: 5/23/2022 11:04:24 PM EDT
[#2]
MOE is offered as an affordable option.

It is currently only available from Magpul in black. As stated above, all other colors were discontinued. Since the past few elections, many people have stacked them deep. Individuals are beginning to put them up for sale as some states begin bans and grandfathering of older mags.
Link Posted: 5/23/2022 11:41:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Magpul discontinued all colors of M2s  except black ~'13.

Black M2s are still available.
View Quote
Thanks. I thought only the non-window MOEs were being produced along side the Gen3s, those in window and non-window.
Link Posted: 5/26/2022 5:27:13 PM EDT
[#4]
They've reintroduced a windowed M2.  Its on Magpul's website.
Link Posted: 5/26/2022 5:28:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/26/2022 5:30:22 PM EDT
[#6]
It isn't "vaporware" either ... in stock several places:

I have no affiliation with this seller.  I just wanted to illustrate they exist and are available for purchase.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top