AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/23/2019 9:31:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Let us know how it goes for you. I agree about Colt's. I always wanted the Colt lower that Brownells sold. One day I heard they switched the serial prefix so I ordered two right away. I had a gut feeling they weren't going to sell them anymore and decided to buy two. A few months after, Brownells stopped selling them because Colt didn't make them anymore for "legal concerns."
View Quote
Thanks, I received my MC products over the weekend.   Need to tear things down and do a maiden clean and lube per the instructions.  Couldn't wait so did put the oil on the exterior to see how it worked.   I put a few drops on a felt cleaning square and put a thin coat on both sides, let sit for a while then used a lint free cloth and wiped off excess.   Nice non greasy sheen to it and feels almost slippery but not oily at all.   I did find my new LE6920 has one ding on the left side on the "bump" next to the chamber, not bad and figure first of many, otherwise finish is very good and upper and lower match well.   Planning to mount my Burris AR-332 scope soon and test her out, but might be post North Africa trip coming up 01OCT.   Will post feedback once I try the full MC system, thanks to all for sharing their experiences with their go to products.
Link Posted: 10/30/2019 10:36:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Initial impressions are good.   Compared to the CLP I started to use, much better longevity on just coverage, anti dust properties.  Can't comment on lubrication of slide and internals, nothing to compare to, started with MW, but feels smooth, like my sled suspension when I switched to synthetic, no binding.   All good.
Link Posted: 11/3/2019 4:36:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
ezzox best dam rust prevent i've found for blued guns.
View Quote
Try Hornady One Shot.  Does better in rust tests, its a drys to the touch and makes a fantastic lube for 22lr guns.  Much easier to clean afterwards.
Link Posted: 11/3/2019 4:38:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Used tw25 for years and no issues, even on barrel nuts.
Link Posted: 11/17/2019 11:16:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Products seem to live up to their hype thus far.... That good...
Link Posted: 11/19/2019 11:44:12 PM EDT
[#6]
No complaints on MC thus far, I did pull out one of the other multis I had and greasy compared to MC which seems to get a dull almost anti dust / stick texture after a few weeks... More as I have to share.
Link Posted: 12/19/2019 5:30:18 AM EDT
[#7]
CLP

Jack of all trades, master of none.
Link Posted: 12/30/2019 1:06:05 AM EDT
[#8]
Still have not found a better product... Works as promised and don't need too much!
Link Posted: 7/29/2020 3:01:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Never got around to posting a pic of my Colt... see below, love it.  

https://1drv.ms/u/s

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top