Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/1/2021 9:59:35 PM EDT
M.F.I. again. I am trying to complete two Lefty builds (7.62x39 & 6.5 Grendel) and so far found bolts on MFI. I decided to check them out first before finalizing the order and so far, I am very skeptical about that company. Does ANYONE have realtime information on this outfit?
Please no armchair replies only real info if they are in business.

Thanks all.
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 10:49:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Why are you skeptical?  They make a good product.  They are just a very small shop, and overloaded with demand and also have not released their .300 BLK yet, which is almost a year late.

If you are skeptical, but from a Maxim dealer.  I don’t think manufacturers do a good job at trying to sell direct and producing a product.
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 12:16:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Maxim is good to go.  I've ordered a couple of 6.5 Grendel bolts from them in the past and they have been great.  Good product and fast delivery.  I would have no problem ordering from him again.
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 1:42:34 PM EDT
[#3]
I have a few of their CQB stocks, they are GTG.  I called them about 6 months ago about an issue, they were very helpful with what they could provide
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 9:57:14 AM EDT
[#4]
I just got one of their stripped lowers.

Quite nice.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top