Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/27/2018 6:14:57 PM EDT
Any one here use the Lucas gun care products ??

In.particular,  the extreme gun oil and the extreme CLP , and there gun grease ???

Thanks again gentleman !!
Link Posted: 9/27/2018 6:47:22 PM EDT
[#1]
ive used the red gun lube on and off for years. it works fine but on my suppressed guns i prefer clp
Link Posted: 9/27/2018 6:51:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Yes, I use all 3.  They are GTG.
Link Posted: 9/27/2018 8:03:57 PM EDT
[#3]
I have started using Lucas gun oil because Big R carries it.

I read a post that the machine gun Las Vegas rental places have well dressed clients.
And Lucas gun oil didn't splatter on their clothes like other oil.

Well it seems to be both thicker, and wicks into tight areas. I think the smell is almost non existent as well.
So far it is a winner on all counts.
Link Posted: 9/27/2018 9:18:52 PM EDT
[#4]
I have been using their extreme duty (blue) gun oil for about 2 years now and am happy with it.
It does tend to stay stuck and makes BCG clean up easy. I am currently running thru a can of their
extreme duty contact cleaner and it works fine without as much white film residue as regular ol brake cleaner.
But it is expensive, when it,s gone I,ll decide if it,s worth the cost or not.
Link Posted: 10/1/2018 8:30:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Yup, been using the the blue lucas extreme gun oil for a while. It stays put longer, offers great lubricity and easy to clean.
Link Posted: 10/7/2018 9:02:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Very good products.  Gotten older and lazier about mixing up Ed's Red so use this now (also use Balistol).  The oil is also great .22lr can pre-treatment.
Link Posted: 10/21/2018 2:49:48 PM EDT
[#7]
A buddy uses this stuff for his 1911 slide-to-frame lub and I tried it ~10 days ago on my 1911. Too soon for proper testing, but so far it works.
Link Posted: 10/21/2018 9:43:26 PM EDT
[#8]
I've been using it to lube my pistols. Works well. I like the needle oiler.

Still using SlipEWL primarily for the rifles.
Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top