Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/13/2018 8:02:12 PM EDT
Anyone use a MBT with a AR9 setup for Glock mags? Run good? Any issues?
Link Posted: 11/13/2018 8:08:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Anyone use a MBT with a AR9 setup for Glock mags? Run good? Any issues?
View Quote
https://www.ar15.com/forums/AR-15/The-complete-9mm-AR-trigger-thread-What-works-what-doesn-t-work-database-Please-add-yours-/15-713015/

IF only a mod would actually create a sticky we could update instead of just archiving everything

_
Link Posted: 11/18/2018 2:10:40 AM EDT
[#2]
My QC10 Glock mag AR didn’t play nice with the MBT.

The trigger would fail to reset occasionally. I removed it after my wife fired a 4-5 round full auto burst at the indoor range.
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 12:04:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 8:07:19 PM EDT
[#4]
I just took my 9mm upper with a spinta bolt and put on a normal AR lower with a larue trigger and it reset every time hand cycling it. For $87 just try it with your set up should be easy to sell if it doesn't work
Link Posted: 12/9/2018 2:11:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Worked perfectly for a PSA 9.
Link Posted: 12/15/2018 1:36:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Tried with QC10
won't work.  
Palmetto arms mil spec works fine
Link Posted: 12/15/2018 2:09:49 PM EDT
[#7]
The older DDLES lowers don’t play nice with the Larue trigger either
Link Posted: 1/1/2019 7:17:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
Yep.  I've got MBTs in both of these PSA builds.  These started as PSA stripped blem lowers and I got the BCG/upper combos from PSA.

Link Posted: 1/1/2019 7:55:31 PM EDT
[#9]
I have a Spikes 9mm lower with JP bolt and buffer and LaRue trigger - its runs like a sewing machine
Link Posted: 1/1/2019 8:03:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Yep.  I've got MBTs in both of these PSA builds.  These started as PSA stripped blem lowers and I got the BCG/upper combos from PSA.

https://i.imgur.com/pCzh1kA.jpg?2
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://i.imgur.com/pCzh1kA.jpg?2
Are you guys using an older bsa bcg or the newer generation that they advertise as being compatible with most triggers?
Link Posted: 1/1/2019 8:42:00 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Are you guys using an older bsa bcg or the newer generation that they advertise as being compatible with most triggers?
View Quote
Both mine are late 2017 PSA uppers, but I don't know if that was before or after the newer generation.
Link Posted: 1/1/2019 8:56:27 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Both mine are late 2017 PSA uppers, but I don't know if that was before or after the newer generation.
View Quote
Thanks, I don’t think the gen 4 models were out then, but I’m not sure.
Link Posted: 1/13/2019 2:19:55 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Tried with QC10
won't work.  
Palmetto arms mil spec works fine
View Quote
I run a qc10 Glock lower with the larue trigger. About 300 rounds and only issue so far is a failure to reset.  Hopefully it won’t bappem again
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top