Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/17/2021 3:42:44 PM EDT
Trying to find one of these for a build, they used to be everywhere, now they appear to be unobtainium. Hard to believe because they aren't exactly the new hotness. Anyone know where they are in stock?
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 11:52:20 AM EDT
[#1]
L8A?

Call Shark Arms Customs.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 12:28:54 PM EDT
[#2]
If you can’t find one, make one by chopping a carry handle.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 2:58:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If you can’t find one, make one by chopping a carry handle.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/16/2021 3:24:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Trying to find one of these for a build, they used to be everywhere, now they appear to be unobtainium. Hard to believe because they aren't exactly the new hotness. Anyone know where they are in stock?
View Quote

LMT stuff was hard to find before all this. Shark Arms or the EE. I used to have several one point, now I end up cutting carry handles because they are not easy to find.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 3:42:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Topic Moved
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 5:33:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Good afternoon,

I have a set of LMT fixed sights from a MWSLM8.

Best regards,

John
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 5:38:33 PM EDT
[#7]
I have one sitting around if you want it.  IM me
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 6:55:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

LMT stuff was hard to find before all this. Shark Arms or the EE. I used to have several one point, now I end up cutting carry handles because they are not easy to find.
View Quote
LMTs aren't cheap either. The much better option really is a $50 used carry handle and a hacksaw (use thick blades)
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:18:24 PM EDT
[#9]
I’ll pile on and say unless you are building a clone the LMT is expensive for what it is. Just chop a carry handle it’s stupid easy
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top