Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/26/2021 2:02:02 AM EDT
will a 6v vampire scout head fit on a X300 body?
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 3:21:10 AM EDT
[#1]
nope
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 3:47:26 AM EDT
[#2]
The head on the X series pistol lights is not end user removeable/serviceable, nor would a Scout head be compatible even if you managed to get one off.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 5:43:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The head on the X series pistol lights is not end user removeable/serviceable, nor would a Scout head be compatible even if you managed to get one off.
View Quote
I once tried with a barrel clamp in a vice and only succeeded in making scratches.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 4:08:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Wow. Today's surefire sucks. So long legos and aftermarket parts
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 4:21:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

None of their pistol lights have ever had removeable heads as far as I’m aware.  Pretty much all the rest of their lights are just as modular as they’ve always been.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 8:17:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm interested in what you are trying to get at. What's wrong with the Scout M300/600V? Or are you looking for a handgun Vampire light with more throw?
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 2:54:24 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I'm interested in what you are trying to get at. What's wrong with the Scout M300/600V? Or are you looking for a handgun Vampire light with more throw?
View Quote
I have a spare 600v and was hoping to buy a cheap x300 and swap heads.
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top