Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 6/19/2020 10:10:14 AM EDT
Thinking about trying this drum on my AR9. Using a sharps bro lower for Glock mags and wanted to hear if anyone had experience with this drum? Thanks for your input
Link Posted: 6/19/2020 10:10:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Topic Moved
Link Posted: 6/19/2020 12:23:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Front of the feed lips jammed into the mag well when the bullets were nosing down.

Had to do some serious work to get it back out.

I did dremmel the front  of the mag that was bowed out to see if that helps, but I think it might just nose down the rounds again and jam.

Haven't tried it a second time yet.
Link Posted: 6/19/2020 12:40:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Mine works fine after “tuning” it. If I remember right, I had to scrape a tiny bit of plastic off the top so it seated right.
Link Posted: 6/24/2020 8:33:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Next time I am out clay busting, I am going to see if yee old trap thrower will pitch mine high enough for an air shot.
Or, my KCI 9mm glock mag is junk.
Link Posted: 7/10/2020 10:23:26 PM EDT
[#5]
I had to notch one side of the feed lip on my KCI drum to clear the overinsertion tab on my PSA Glock lower, but never had any feed issues. Only ran 115 gr. fmj.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top