Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/20/2021 8:12:21 PM EDT
Looks like something handy to keep in the parts bin. Anyone tried one yet?

https://www.kakindustry.com/ar15-buffer-system
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 8:18:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Not a bad deal really.
I usually just buy a carbine buffer and order some tungsten buffer weights on ebay, but I might pick one of the KAK kits up instead from now on.
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 9:29:30 PM EDT
[#2]
I've got one.  Bought it to try and tune a rifle I built.  Turned out that Aero Precision buffer tubes are and eigth of an inch shallower than they should be, but that's neither here nor there.  It's a good kit.  I ended up bumping a few rifles to H2 mass buffers.
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 11:00:52 PM EDT
[#3]
I have bought two so far. They are great. I wish I knew about them when I made my 12.5 mid length.
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 11:57:07 PM EDT
[#4]
The cheapest I've found for tungsten weights is about $22 for three, so this is a pretty good deal. Reasonable shipping cost too.
Link Posted: 4/21/2021 8:10:13 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 8:01:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top