Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/8/2019 8:49:17 PM EDT
JBO AR-15 Ambidextrous Safety Selector Anyone have experience with them? Are they GTG?
Link Posted: 1/8/2019 9:00:27 PM EDT
[#1]
I have 3. They are not the most nicely finished ambis out there, but they work fine. I like the shape of the right side. They have gotten a little more refined over the time I have purchased them.
Link Posted: 1/8/2019 9:01:37 PM EDT
[#2]
I've used a couple in builds.  Not as pretty as my BADass ambi's I've used in the past, but feels/functions about the same and a whole lot cheaper..
ETA, like poster above, I actually prefer the feel of the right side over the short BAD lever
Link Posted: 1/8/2019 9:38:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Joe bob done saved you some $$$.
Link Posted: 1/8/2019 9:43:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Yep, have a few sets being used. They are great, with 60-90° selection and scalloped side. It's a no brainier, I believe they were 10 before.
Link Posted: 1/8/2019 9:44:46 PM EDT
[#5]
I have like 7 of them...because they were cheap. Works fine for me. Couldnt justify spending 2-3x for a cooler one.
Link Posted: 1/8/2019 9:55:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks, Think Ill order a few.
Link Posted: 1/8/2019 10:55:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Joe bob done saved you some $$$.
View Quote
Its spelled "dun" lol.
Link Posted: 1/8/2019 11:30:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Looks good, though I'd rather have Rock River Arms's Ambi Star Safety Selector (which they don't make anymore ). I might get this selector eventually.
Link Posted: 1/8/2019 11:31:14 PM EDT
[#9]
I have a few, like them fine. My guns are tools so pretty really isn't a thing.
Link Posted: 1/9/2019 9:03:13 PM EDT
[#10]
I have one no brand ambi safety with a full size lever on the right and never really liked it. This one that is scalloped looks like it might be nice.
I might try doing this to my current one.

I went ahead and ordered it around 1:30 pm and got the shipping notice within an hour. I love ordering from JBO and never had a problem.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top