Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/15/2022 4:46:40 PM EDT
Hello all, I have a retro 2/LR build in mind so I’m  looking for a .625 with gas block and all.. only thing I see is RTB has an A2 profile stripped.

Any ideas?
Link Posted: 8/15/2022 5:05:32 PM EDT
[#1]
nvrmnd
Link Posted: 8/15/2022 6:01:25 PM EDT
[#2]
BoreBuddy's 16" barrel will be a straight 0.625" for ease of gas block placement at any point for 22lr clone builds.  It's a couple months out still, though.
Link Posted: 8/15/2022 8:35:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Buy a blank from Green Mountain, send the blank and CMMG/RTB BCG to Paladin Machine Shop Service, tp555-work(at)vfemail.net), along with your specs and type of chamber you want and he can make it for you.

He just made me a 20 inch which was .650” IIRC and he had it made and back to me in a week.  He even made me a really neat custom barrel extension since the aforementioned blank is not of a big enough diameter for a machined in one pice barrel extension made into the blank (only 1”).
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top