Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/10/2020 8:15:05 AM EDT
I think I posted this in the wrong forum earlier.

Hi!  I placed and order with Lubri-kit and have not heard anything from the seller in days after multiple emails, a phone call (went to voicemail), and a text to check on my order.  Are they still in business or are they on vacation or something?  I don't want to leave a bad review without finding out if there is a good reason for the delay in communication and shipping.

Thanks,
Grim
Link Posted: 12/11/2020 7:01:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Been reading your post a few times and looked them up....if I am not mistaken, they are essentially selling Lubriplate in a syrenge, nothing really new.  If I were you, kick on tihs, get your funds back and establish your own.  Lubriplate is easy to come by and you can get the applicators at Brownells....

If I am wrong, please advise

Look at Slip 2000, some of the best lubes out there if you are goingt to use a prepackaged oil, many here are using Mobil1 motor oil/grease

Good luck

Bronc
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 2:42:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I think I posted this in the wrong forum earlier.

Hi!  I placed and order with Lubri-kit and have not heard anything from the seller in days after multiple emails, a phone call (went to voicemail), and a text to check on my order.  Are they still in business or are they on vacation or something?  I don't want to leave a bad review without finding out if there is a good reason for the delay in communication and shipping.

Thanks,
Grim
View Quote

I tried to order some lube 2 weeks ago. I didn't hear a peep for 1 week, until I emailed him and asked when the order was going out. About 15 minutes after I sent the message,

I got a shipping notice from PayPal with the tracking #. I thought....great! It's coming! Wrong.

All he did was create a shipping label and sat on it for another 4 days. I checked the tracking # and USPS was still waiting for the package.

I sent him an email asking what the hold up was and I never got a response. I sent another email the next day and told him too much time has gone by and I was tired of waiting....Cancel the order.

He responded rather quickly and said..."That's ridiculous" and refunded my order.

Not really sure what was "ridiculous" except that I had to wait for so long before I finally cancelled the order.

XS

Link Posted: 2/1/2021 12:12:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I tried to order some lube 2 weeks ago. I didn't hear a peep for 1 week, until I emailed him and asked when the order was going out. About 15 minutes after I sent the message,

I got a shipping notice from PayPal with the tracking #. I thought....great! It's coming! Wrong.

All he did was create a shipping label and sat on it for another 4 days. I checked the tracking # and USPS was still waiting for the package.

I sent him an email asking what the hold up was and I never got a response. I sent another email the next day and told him too much time has gone by and I was tired of waiting....Cancel the order.

He responded rather quickly and said..."That's ridiculous" and refunded my order.

Not really sure what was "ridiculous" except that I had to wait for so long before I finally cancelled the order.

XS

View Quote

Add them to the list of "dont order from"  Looking at post on other sections of this forum, the list is getting bigger everyday.  Be it the Chi-flu or the mass panic of buying, some of these businesses are getting some real bad press.

Like I said, looks like he is selling Lubriplate in a tube.
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 11:24:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Add them to the list of "dont order from"  Looking at post on other sections of this forum, the list is getting bigger everyday.  Be it the Chi-flu or the mass panic of buying, some of these businesses are getting some real bad press.

Like I said, looks like he is selling Lubriplate in a tube.
View Quote

Yes sir. True dat.
Link Posted: 2/7/2021 11:50:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Been reading your post a few times and looked them up....if I am not mistaken, they are essentially selling Lubriplate in a syrenge, nothing really new.  If I were you, kick on tihs, get your funds back and establish your own.  Lubriplate is easy to come by and you can get the applicators at Brownells....

If I am wrong, please advise

Look at Slip 2000, some of the best lubes out there if you are goingt to use a prepackaged oil, many here are using Mobil1 motor oil/grease

Good luck

Bronc
View Quote

Nope, you're right. They're basically taking Lubriplate SFL-0 grease and putting them in syringe at a very high price. The price for the kit is 30 bucks.

Keep in mind, you can order a near life time supply of it directly from Lubriplate at 24 + s&h. https://www.lubriplate.com/Products/Grease/Multi-Purpose-Greases/SFL-Series/SFL-0/SFL-0,-15-OZ-TUB/

So I'm not sure why anyone would do that.
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 12:53:30 PM EDT
[#6]
I ordered it and it took 3 weeks.

Same deal here when I emailed him as to where it was and he created a shipping label that sat for another week.

I wasn't impressed at all with it. I don't like using grease on my AR's anymore anyway.

Gave it to my father for his model trains because he needed the syringe.

The oil sucked too. Burned up much quicker than others.

Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top