Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/27/2020 10:34:40 PM EDT
I have a SAnd W ar15 sport 2 and want to install a SIRT bolt my ar15 has a new LaRue MBT 2s trigger and I’m unable to clise the upper to the lower receiver. Anybody have similar problem?
Thanks
Link Posted: 10/28/2020 10:26:59 AM EDT
[#1]
I went looking for this information about combining a LaRue trigger and a SIRT bolt and this was literally the only post/information I could find.
So this is either for you or anyone else who goes looking for it.  

I found that I had to grind down the pin that was provided for the trigger to get it to function right, not sure exactly how much I took off, close to an 1/8th inch.  Once the pin was shorter and set correctly on the trigger, everything closed and worked perfectly.

Welcome to free ammo.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top