Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/10/2021 2:53:42 PM EDT
I’ve set a few “in-stock” notifications for a couple of things for my current build. Was wondering if anyone has been receiving any of those notices and for what brands they’ve gotten them. Thanks.
Link Posted: 5/10/2021 5:07:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Some websites are better than others at sending out notifications. I haven't received any from Palmetto in over a year, I think they stopped. I had one set up at Brownells and actually found the thing I was signed up for in stock one day and never received an email. I had a notification set up for a lower and BCG at Ballistic Advantage and they had some inventory a few weeks ago that I never got an email, thankfully I checked and got what I needed. AIM Surplus, Arm or Ally, Bravo Company, Aero Precision, Midway have all sent me emails recently.

It's a crapshoot right now. I recommend checking daily for the parts you want in addition to having email alerts. What are you specifically looking for? Someone may be able to help with some obscure retailers that don't generally show up in a google search.
Link Posted: 5/10/2021 5:59:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Primary Arms is getting stock and sending notifications regularly.
Link Posted: 5/10/2021 6:24:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Most of them work.

Weapons Outfitters does not work unless they fixed their system recently
Link Posted: 5/10/2021 9:09:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/10/2021 9:09:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Not tech related.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top