Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 6/19/2021 11:08:40 PM EDT
I know their 5.56 rifles are good to go but how is their .308?

Local shop had one with a free float MLok rail. What impressed me was that the gas block was pinned and not held in place with a set screw
Link Posted: 7/1/2021 11:39:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Relevant, and tagging:

I have one, the 18" fluted version with the POF Dictator adjustable GB and Larue MBT trigger.  I really like it, and it's a 1-1.5 MOA gun, normally, with match ammo.  I've wrung some pretty great sub MOA groups out of it with 168smks, but it will open up at times.  But hell, maybe I just need to clean it.  

My only complaint is a vain one--it has a Keymod rail, and there aren't many others that I've found to be compatible.  As far as receivers, I tried to attach a PSA Gen2 6.5 upper on it, but no dice.

Curious as to any others' experiences, too.
Link Posted: 7/3/2021 9:46:22 AM EDT
[#2]
The test sample I had to review when they first came out highly impressed me.  Very accurate and 100% reliable.  Once I finished the article, my hunting partner asked if he could buy rather than return it to the factory.  Many times I wish I have bought it myself!
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top