Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/23/2022 11:48:48 AM EDT
Couldn’t help myself. I’ve wanted a compact PDW style 300 BLK for a while and got tired of trying to track down a Ghetto Blaster. Found this guy at a LGS for a few hundred bucks less than I had seen them anywhere else.

Got to shoot it this morning. What a freaking blast. It’s so light and well balanced, even with a big Sandman or 762-SD on the front.

For the price, it should come with BUIS. I’ll add those later though. However, the Geissele Super Duper Combat Enhanced whatever trigger is extra light and quick. If it came with an SSA or SSA-E, it would have gotten yanked right away. But I actually like this G trigger.

Initial impression was damn, this thing bites. It was really snappy and gassy. Then I remembered it has an adjustable gas block, duh. Got it tuned way down and there is literally no shoulder movement when firing subsonics.

My one and only complaint is the stock / brace. It really should have a third position. Somewhere between half way and fully extended would be perfect.

“Q” the Kevin B. haters.

I added the Sparrow Dynamics finger stop, Reptilia mount, and MRO.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

It deserves a FCD bolt catch…perfect shape for one.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/23/2022 12:12:07 PM EDT
[#1]

Why do we hate Kevin B this week? He makes some interesting stuff IMO. The pistol looks like a blast! Literally.
Link Posted: 4/23/2022 12:21:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Cool. I’ve wanted one but the company is too political for me to put up with. And when the prices were decent they couldn’t be found.

Ended up with a Sig rattler. Similar ballistics but can fit it in a standard bag without any drama
Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top