Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/12/2022 5:41:53 PM EDT
Opinions on this optic? PSA has it on sale for 230$. Seems like a killer deal to me. I have holosuns on my handguns and theyve been nothing but great so far. Would there be any true advantage of buying an EoTech or 8T for double the price?
Link Posted: 8/12/2022 7:23:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Killer deal. That's lower than dealer cost.
Link Posted: 8/12/2022 7:37:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Opinions on this optic? PSA has it on sale for 230$. Seems like a killer deal to me. I have holosuns on my handguns and theyve been nothing but great so far. Would there be any true advantage of buying an EoTech or 8T for double the price?
View Quote

Do you have NVG's and is made in china a dealbreaker? If the answer to both is no then there is no reason to buy the XPS or 8t over the 512c
Link Posted: 8/13/2022 3:37:00 PM EDT
[#3]
512 is a good optic.  I've even looked at it a bit under NODs. Definitely isn't ideal under NODs but it works. $250 is a great deal and if I was in the market I'd be snapping one up at that price.
Link Posted: 9/2/2022 12:20:06 PM EDT
[#4]
I just ordered the gold version. We'll see how it is.

These are being discontinued, but if it breaks, Holosun will most likely swap it out for something newer. Its about the same msrp as the aems so I bet theyd do that.

(i had a 503GU sent in, and they upgraded me to the solar option)

EuroOptic/Scope list have these for $280.

EuroOptic has free 2 day shipping though, and you can use paypal pay in 4 on either. (SO wont notice small payments every 2 weeks vs 1 big purchase)
Link Posted: 9/2/2022 3:25:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Holosun is discontinuing the 512c? Is this in favor of the aems?
Link Posted: 9/2/2022 3:30:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Worth the deal, I prefer it over my vortex Huey.Bought another one when they started this sale. Drawback is the absolute co witness. Put it on an adm 5 slot we riser and it’s perfect. Unity is also an option if you don’t want qd.
Link Posted: 9/2/2022 3:41:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Holosun is discontinuing the 512c? Is this in favor of the aems?
View Quote

It's only what I heard, but I believe that to be the case. At least the gold version, which went for some crazy low prices.
Link Posted: 9/4/2022 2:31:51 AM EDT
[#8]
that's how I do it so the wife doesn't know I spent big bucks. just got the 509T GR X2 for a pistol from their sister company scopelist using PayPal. paid full price but got two-day shipping and no tax. got my German Steiner military 1-4x24 scope from Eurooptic on closeout for $699.00 and used my Paypal account and got six months same as cash on both.
Link Posted: 9/4/2022 1:44:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
that's how I do it so the wife doesn't know I spent big bucks. just got the 509T GR X2 for a pistol from their sister company scopelist using PayPal. paid full price but got two-day shipping and no tax. got my German Steiner military 1-4x24 scope from Eurooptic on closeout for $699.00 and used my Paypal account and got six months same as cash on both.
View Quote

Where do they still have Steiner Military 1-4’s? They haven’t made those in years and they’re awesome.
Link Posted: 9/7/2022 7:52:45 PM EDT
[#10]
Off to a bad start. Euro Optic is taking care of me.

Attachment Attached File

I think adhesive on the emitter is causing that line on the left.

Attachment Attached File

Brighter

Attachment Attached File

Even Brighter

Fuck I was so pumped.
Link Posted: 9/7/2022 10:23:20 PM EDT
[#11]
they don't have it anymore, got it from them years ago when they were clearing the out for the new 1-5 model. i always shop for clearance stuff from them and once in a while from Natchez but they don't take PayPal.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top