Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/28/2018 2:33:51 PM EDT
I was checking out Henry AR-7s earlier and they gave me the idea/thought of hollow AR-15 stocks that goodies (mags, jerky, etc) could be stored in. Are there such things?
Link Posted: 8/28/2018 2:37:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Most fixed stocks are hollowed out for cleaning kits, etc... They have a trap door on buttstock to access.
Link Posted: 9/1/2018 5:57:12 PM EDT
[#2]
There are plenty of fixed stocks with storage compartments such as military type A1 and A2 fixed buttstocks.

The A1 type are about 5/8" shorter than the A2 type, the A1 was available a long time ago around late 1970s and the longer A2 stocks in the mid 1980s.

There are also modern commercial makers such as Magpul MOE rifle stock (MAG404) available in 4 different colors.

Other brands also makes the A1 type shorter buttstock which is Calvalry Manufacturing at an affordable price and there are many other manufacturers out there.

Fab Defense also makes a survival type collapsible buttstock GL MAG with built-in 10 round magazine quick detachable mag storage.

Magpul MOE Rifle Stock - direct link (click here)
Link Posted: 10/3/2018 12:35:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Find a Cav 15 II stripper lower and you can have a nice goodie storage in your newly built rifle.

Link Posted: 10/4/2018 3:58:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
There are plenty of fixed stocks with storage compartments such as military type A1 and A2 fixed buttstocks.

The A1 type are about 5/8" shorter than the A2 type, the A1 was available a long time ago around late 1970s and the longer A2 stocks in the mid 1980s.

There are also modern commercial makers such as Magpul MOE rifle stock (MAG404) available in 4 different colors.

Other brands also makes the A1 type shorter buttstock which is Calvalry Manufacturing at an affordable price and there are many other manufacturers out there.

Fab Defense also makes a survival type collapsible buttstock GL MAG with built-in 10 round magazine quick detachable mag storage.

Magpul MOE Rifle Stock - direct link (click here)
View Quote
I have the MagPul MOE rifle stock on a few of my rifles, though I don't think I have anything stored in them.
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top