Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/2/2021 7:32:53 PM EDT
This is from my parts box, and is probably 15 years old.  No markings except the rail slots, which are backwards.  It feels pretty solid, and I have no clue what it is.  

Link Posted: 3/2/2021 7:54:42 PM EDT
[#1]
In.

As in pretty awesome!
Link Posted: 3/2/2021 8:14:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Looks like the CAA X6 drop in rail

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 8:39:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote

Yes, that's it!  Same backwards slot numbers and everything.  I don't know why it's not branded, and have no memory of where I got it.
Thanks!
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 9:37:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Yes, that's it!  Same backwards slot numbers and everything.  I don't know why it's not branded, and have no memory of where I got it.
Thanks!
View Quote
if ever you decide to sell it, please let me know.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 11:42:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Botach has a bunch in stock right now. I know a lot of people don't like them, i've had decent experience with them.
Link Posted: 3/4/2021 6:35:08 AM EDT
[#6]
I may hold my nose and order from them.
Link Posted: 3/4/2021 2:59:18 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm guessing that's where I got it from, back in the day.  I've had good luck with Botach over the years, and recently bought a reaction rod from them that was reasonably priced and was delivered quickly.

They sell them for $80 and claim to have a bunch in stock, so hard to go wrong rolling the dice on these.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top