Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/7/2022 11:27:42 AM EDT
Limit 5 @ Primary Arms.  Board won't let me post a hot link for some reason, it goes to a dead end.

Link Posted: 8/8/2022 12:03:17 PM EDT
[#2]
I believe it was only a 24-hr sale.  Back to regular $48 price now.  I didn't get any; I don't like the pony logo.
Now if PA would have the same kind of sale with the no-logo lowers.  Hint hint Primary Arms...
Link Posted: 8/8/2022 7:10:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I believe it was only a 24-hr sale.  Back to regular $48 price now.  I didn't get any; I don't like the pony logo.
Now if PA would have the same kind of sale with the no-logo lowers.  Hint hint Primary Arms...
View Quote

I agree.  I only buy the no logo lowers and if they were to go on sale for $38, and $49 sure is not bad either if you want to get down to the brass tacks of it, I'd be all over them like a duck on a June bug and order up to their purchase limit.
Link Posted: 8/8/2022 7:53:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Limit 5 @ Primary Arms.  Board won't let me post a hot link for some reason, it goes to a dead end.

View Quote
I just bought ten of these same lowers at sportmans outdoors for 39.99 ea no limit
Link Posted: 8/8/2022 9:07:04 PM EDT
[#5]
I don't care for the logo's either, but figured I'd pass it on.  Aim usually has the no-logo's in the $40's and occasionally high 30's on sale.
Link Posted: 8/8/2022 9:42:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Too bad my FFL charges $40 per lower for transfer.

I just bought from them an Anderson "Premium" lower from them for $68 plus tax. Figured I'd give it a whirl as its just for a 350 legend deer I don't live far enough north deer gun.
Link Posted: 8/8/2022 9:58:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Too bad my FFL charges $40 per lower for transfer.
View Quote

Ouch.

Fire your FFL.
Link Posted: 8/11/2022 5:28:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/11/2022 7:28:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Ouch.

Fire your FFL.
View Quote

No shit!  My guy charges $15 and you can have as many as will fit on the paper.  I always tip him a 5'er of course.  Sometimes bring jerky.
Link Posted: 8/13/2022 7:26:13 AM EDT
[#10]
i managed to snag the no lower for 48.99...but my FFL charges 40 :(

damn NY in every shape and form
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top