Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/9/2018 9:40:48 AM EDT
I submitted on 12/21/17.  Still eagerly waiting.
Link Posted: 2/9/2018 2:03:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I submitted on 12/21/17.  Still eagerly waiting.
View Quote
Aimpoints CS is why I will never own another one of their products. Trijicon is the only game in town for me now. I had a problem with an RMR that kept dying and an early model MRO that had a fading issue with the dot. Both times turn around time was less than a week. Years ago I sent them an old TA01 NSN ACOG to get refurbished with new tritium, took them about two weeks and they ended up not even charging me for the service even though I was prepared for them to call me with a bill. Good luck, I hope you get your sight back soon.
Link Posted: 2/9/2018 2:43:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Finally got mine a couple of weeks ago.
Link Posted: 2/9/2018 2:45:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Aimpoints CS is why I will never own another one of their products. Trijicon is the only game in town for me now. I had a problem with an RMR that kept dying and an early model MRO that had a fading issue with the dot. Both times turn around time was less than a week. Years ago I sent them an old TA01 NSN ACOG to get refurbished with new tritium, took them about two weeks and they ended up not even charging me for the service even though I was prepared for them to call me with a bill. Good luck, I hope you get your sight back soon.
View Quote
I have had the exact opposite experience. Aimpoint has been nothing short of amazing in my experience, I've never had an issue with an optic I bought new, but I had a few T1 micros had had stripped mounting holes in the body (1 my fault, 2 others from trades, other peopled "failed to disclose that ", every time Aimpoint replaced the optic no questions asked even though for 2 of them I wasn't the original owner. A lot of people rave about trijicon's customer service, and I'm sure they aren't lying, but I'm not a fan. I had an RMR06 mounted on an M&P 5" pro series that wouldn't hold zero, 2 times they said they replaced the mechanism in the optic or w/e for adjustments, damn thing, third time they didn't do anything, said it was fine, STILL wouldn't hold zero; that optic went into the trash. In total the optic had less that 1500 rounds on it on the pistol. Yeah...
Link Posted: 2/9/2018 4:07:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Was there a recall or issue to send them in?

This question makes me think something is going on to prompt a mass return of the sights for some reason that I missed.
Link Posted: 2/9/2018 5:19:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Was there a recall or issue to send them in?

This question makes me think something is going on to prompt a mass return of the sights for some reason that I missed.
View Quote
I doubt it, otherwise it would have come up already here on arfcom or on TOS

Maybe I'm wrong though
Link Posted: 2/9/2018 6:16:46 PM EDT
[#6]
What are you talking about OP?
Link Posted: 2/9/2018 8:11:32 PM EDT
[#7]
The term "Aimpoint PRO pack" makes me think that OP may be referring to a promo pack included with a purchase of the PRO for awhile.
Link Posted: 2/9/2018 9:30:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
The term "Aimpoint PRO pack" makes me think that OP may be referring to a promo pack included with a purchase of the PRO for awhile.
View Quote
Thats right.

No OP I havent received mine.
Link Posted: 2/9/2018 10:06:33 PM EDT
[#9]
At first I thought it was a promo thing too, then people kept talking about CS... So I thought maybe pack was a typo of "back".

Promos are handled by outside companies that specialize in that, usually, not the CS department.
Link Posted: 2/9/2018 10:50:09 PM EDT
[#10]
I was just excited about a pile of Aimpoint goodies.

I had to be content with a box from the middle of Texas instead.

Link Posted: 2/10/2018 1:41:49 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
At first I thought it was a promo thing too, then people kept talking about CS... So I thought maybe pack was a typo of "back".

Promos are handled by outside companies that specialize in that, usually, not the CS department.
View Quote
I must be retarded or dyslexic, could have sworn earlier it said "aimpoint pro Back"
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 9:12:19 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I must be retarded or dyslexic, could have sworn earlier it said "aimpoint pro Back"
View Quote
No, I’m the retarded one. I read it as back. You just followed my retard down the rabbit hole about CS.
Link Posted: 2/14/2018 8:53:34 PM EDT
[#13]
Got mine.
Link Posted: 2/15/2018 9:31:34 AM EDT
[#14]
Arrived.  
I love getting goodies in the mail, even if it looked better in the pic than in reality.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Top Top