BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/7/2024 10:13:38 AM EDT
Link Posted: 2/7/2024 12:49:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JohnA4] [#1]
I guess for anyone wanting to collect all the marking variances as they can, they're worth the extra markup.
Link Posted: 2/7/2024 12:50:48 PM EDT
[#2]
NICE!!! Would love to build an old school AR9 SMG style rifle.
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 10:22:00 PM EDT
[#3]
I ordered 3 of them to use in my Colt 6951. The worked great are really nice looking. Might get a few 20 rounders.
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 11:26:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Five years ago, PSA had a sale on these same magazines that had a PSA logo for $9.99 each if you bought 10 of them. Inflation has gotten really bad.

The reason I bought them is for the steel followers. I have some Colt pre '94 9mm mags. They have this same steel followers. When Colt switched to LEO only 30 round mags in '95, Colt went from parkerized to blued and from steel to plastic followers. After the end of the ban in 2004, I bought some LEO marked mags. The plastic follower was not anti tilt. I think the anti tilt steel followers are so much better.

Scott
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top