Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/11/2020 4:10:35 PM EDT
Hey all,
Anyone have experience with these 2?  Trying to figure out which to get.  Wondering if the HRT holds kydex inserts for mags well like the HSP?

I like the 2 zippered pouches on the HRT instead of the 1 on HSP but I like that the HSP has shock cords on the pistol / multi tool slots and that it has kydex mag holders made for it.

Thoughts?
Thanks!
Link Posted: 4/30/2020 11:07:09 PM EDT
[#1]
I’m also interested in this answer. I DO know that the HRT comes with an AR mag “insert” so you don’t have to purchase separately, and it has polymer pistol mag inserts from the factory. But I can’t tell if the AR insert is elastic or polymer (or if it’s replaceable).  I would also be interested in the capability to swap to 308 mags, if the capability is there to switch inserts.
Link Posted: 5/2/2020 8:30:47 PM EDT
[#2]
I have the HSP micro with insert for both m4 and 9mm glock mags, like how easy it is to change. The m4 insert come with their kydex insert. The back of the micro has a cover over a velcro patch so you can use it as a stand alone or I can attach it to the front of my micro plate carrier. I carry one pistol mag on the left side and flash light on the right. In the pouch I made an Ifak for now, may add their hanger pouch. This, my micro plate carrier and an 8.5" AR pistol all fit in their Incog bag that I carry as an active shooter kit.
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top