Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/10/2024 8:03:19 PM EDT
Can someone with a metal Grendel/ARC mag (Stoner or similar, ASC) take an accurate measurement of the inside, between the ribs, for me?  I have some coming and working on a follower project but wanted to get a head start.  I have 25 rounder's coming, but I'd think that would be consistent on smaller mags as well.

TIA, Rod.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 12:34:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By s4s4u:
Can someone with a metal Grendel/ARC mag (Stoner or similar, ASC) take an accurate measurement of the inside, between the ribs, for me?  I have some coming and working on a follower project but wanted to get a head start.  I have 25 rounder's coming, but I'd think that would be consistent on smaller mags as well.

TIA, Rod.
View Quote

I wish I had some calipers
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 11:47:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 9D1Alpha:

I wish I had some calipers
View Quote

As do I, ha.  When I do the math on the numbers that I have been able find, I get .770"ish so will probably run with that.  Maybe reduce a 100th for breathing room.
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top