Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/28/2022 7:43:07 PM EDT
I'm putting together a suppressed LR 308 pattern rifle built up on an Aero M5 lower. By design this rigle will be quite overgassed. I've always wanted to build a side charger and this build seems right for it so i'm looking for suggestions on who's making the good side charging LR308 compatable uppers. Also who's making the bad ones.

Any comments or suggestions are appreciated.

Regards,
mLee
Link Posted: 7/28/2022 8:41:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I'm putting together a suppressed LR 308 pattern rifle built up on an Aero M5 lower. By design this rigle will be quite overgassed. I've always wanted to build a side charger and this build seems right for it so i'm looking for suggestions on who's making the good side charging LR308 compatable uppers. Also who's making the bad ones.

Any comments or suggestions are appreciated.

Regards,
mLee
View Quote

I don't have one, but Gibbz is considered by many as the best. Left hand charge, non-reciprocating, swap out the cam pin on any BCG. BCA would be at the other end, but not everyone has had issues. Reciprocating with their BCG.
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top