Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/15/2022 2:40:31 PM EDT
I want to add a couple monolithic rods, bore brushes for .556 & .30 cal, and some bulk patches.

Also - I bought a gallon of CLP, but don't have much for small bottles to put in kits. Should you have some ideas on that, I'd like to hear them.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 4:33:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Also - I bought a gallon of CLP, but don't have much for small bottles to put in kits. Should you have some ideas on that, I'd like to hear them.
View Quote

Hobby Lobby, or Michael's have 1/2 ounce dropper bottles.

Or, you can get them here.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 2:29:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I want to add a couple monolithic rods, bore brushes for .556 & .30 cal, and some bulk patches.

Thanks.
View Quote

For those types of things I normally just use Midwayusa. Brownells, Natchez shooter supply and optics planet should cover you with all that stuff too.
Link Posted: 4/16/2022 8:07:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

I have also found needle applictors on E-Bay and Amazon, I buy syringes there as well for grease application.
Link Posted: 4/22/2022 12:36:54 AM EDT
[#4]
https://deweyrods.com/

Dewey makes some pf the best one piece coated rods and brushes / jags to go with said rods. Patches either Dewey rounds or brownells square in the appropriate size for what caliber you are cleaning.
Link Posted: 4/22/2022 3:12:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Dewey makes some pf the best one piece coated rods and brushes / jags to go with said rods. Patches either Dewey rounds or brownells square in the appropriate size for what caliber you are cleaning.
View Quote

Thanks. They are proud of their stuff, but I needed a good set. I grabbed a base plate as well. My rifles will be happy. Poor things rarely get a bath.
Link Posted: 4/22/2022 3:19:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

Grabbed a bunch of 20mls. I'd like to find some bottles that are rather similar to 4oz clp bottles.
Link Posted: 4/22/2022 4:07:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Grabbed a bunch of 20mls. I'd like to find some bottles that are rather similar to 4oz clp bottles.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

US Plastic has a great selection of all kinds of plastic bottles, glass bottles, containers and syringes that work great for solvents, oils, greases and they have great prices.
Link Posted: 4/22/2022 4:11:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Thanks. They are proud of their stuff, but I needed a good set. I grabbed a base plate as well. My rifles will be happy. Poor things rarely get a bath.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I like the Dewey rods and other misc firearms cleaning accessories they sell/ produce.  I have 5 different cleaning rods from them that I use, multiple calibers and lengths.

They have some decent sales a few times a year.
Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top