Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/29/2024 10:32:13 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Curare]
https://geissele.com/alg-defense-emr-v3x-10-5-handguard-black.html

Love these rails. I was pleasantly surprised to be able to order one again.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 1:47:08 PM EDT
[#1]
The 15” has been in stock since the El Jefe released.  Hopefully they bring back the other lengths.  Would love to see the V1 come back as well.
Link Posted: 3/18/2024 2:16:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: WrenchGuy] [#2]
I spoke to them on the phone and inquired about the ALG rails.

The line was halted due to covid manpower shortages and they are slowly ramping up staff to fill both orders and catalog items, with plans to slowly reintroduce the ALG line in some form, but right now all they have available are the V3X rails as they use them on their El Jefe rifles.

So hopefully some time soon we will see more sizes and more variations again.
Link Posted: 3/22/2024 8:54:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Just got a V3X in, looks very similar to the previous V3 model.

Attachment Attached File

From what they said when I spoke to them on the phone, they plan to offer more models, sizes, and possibly colors once they are fully staffed and are more caught up on production.
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 4:06:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By WrenchGuy:
From what they said when I spoke to them on the phone, they plan to offer more models, sizes, and possibly colors once they are fully staffed and are more caught up on production.
View Quote

I hope this is true. My wallet can’t handle me putting a regular G rail on everything lol
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top