Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 6/12/2018 10:18:26 PM EDT
I'll preface this by stating I buy very very little of FM anymore but overall haven't had a horrible experience with them. I believe their ammunition is just fairly underpowered coinciding with ever increasing prices. I know the general consensus and approval of FM around here isn't high if at all and I'm with ya. I am however curious...

I just received an email from them and it reads...

"You may have already heard or read about the recent decision to re-organize Freedom Munitions in chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings.

We would like to take this time to assure our valuable customers of the ongoing commitment to provide affordable ammunition to shooting sport enthusiasts around the country.

Freedom Munitions will continue to manufacture ammunition, ship orders and provide the best service we possibly can.

We are still here and plan on maintaining a steady path of manufacturing cost effective ammunition and moving towards a positive future.

Thank you for your patience and continued patronage,
Freedom Munitions Team"

Anyone know the story behind this? For those FM supporters....SGAmmo....holla at ya boy!
Link Posted: 6/12/2018 10:34:15 PM EDT
[#1]
This  was covered in gd earlier
Link Posted: 6/12/2018 10:45:51 PM EDT
[#2]
I just skimmed for the thread but didn't see it.

Edit: I just read up on it via another source. Sounds like a cluster and illustrates how poorly ran the parent company was.
Link Posted: 6/13/2018 11:17:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Not tech
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top