Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/29/2018 5:28:05 PM EDT
What i have so far Comment on what you like don't like what to add or change.

18" Faxon Barrel
FMT Stock
Aero Precision Lower Kit
Aero Ultralight Mount
Mueller 4.5-14x40mm Scope

Thanks

https://www.dropbox.com/s/udabie2liqt6eel/20181128_174702.jpg?dl=0
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 5:53:38 PM EDT
[#1]
We dont like anything named Mueller
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 5:57:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
We dont like anything named Mueller
View Quote
And it's that first post thing again.

OP you were doing great up to this point. Try out a SWFA SS, Vortex, or even a PA scope.
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 6:18:46 PM EDT
[#3]
I have looked at all the above mentioned scopes and just found a deal on this one, as the rifle sits now i don't have but 700$ in to it, I feel it will be suitable for what I am intending to do with this set up bought the upper from here and was a quality build and assembled the lower. My plan is to upgrade my 300win mag scope at some point and put that scope on this gun it's a Leupold Vari-x III 6.5-20x40mm I have shot nothing but Leupold my whole life just what we always used. This being my first AR didn't want to spend that kind of money for a scope right out of the gate. Thanks for the recommendations. I'm still looking out for deals on the a vortex or a swfa
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 12:15:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Don't scrimp on optics.  Midway has a good deal on an Athlon Midas right now.  Not top of the line but not bottom of barrel either.

Athlon Midas 2.5-15
Link Posted: 12/2/2018 5:07:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Nikon has good glass also and at decent prices.
Link Posted: 12/6/2018 12:27:49 AM EDT
[#6]
I have an 18in faxon heavy flute and I love it. As others have said scopes are not a place to skimp. Vortex is phenomenal for the price point
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top