Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/18/2018 11:59:58 AM EDT
Sounds like BCM is the cats meow for uppers.

Anything on their website that I actually want, is out of stock.

Is this normal?

Do they sell to other distributors that I just dont know about?

Whats going on there?
Link Posted: 10/18/2018 12:04:12 PM EDT
[#1]
pretty normal, they do sell to other distributors but now that parts are so cheap you could probably build an upper for less money and source the exact components you like.
Link Posted: 10/18/2018 12:05:45 PM EDT
[#2]
If they are the cats meow, stands to reason that there's a lot of demand for their product and ergo a lot of popular products are out of stock.
BCM has somewhat fixed pricing from what I have seen so I usually just buy from their website. To answer your question, pretty normal to have popular products out of stock. Sign up for email alerts.
Link Posted: 10/18/2018 12:37:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If they are the cats meow, stands to reason that there's a lot of demand for their product and ergo a lot of popular products are out of stock.
BCM has somewhat fixed pricing from what I have seen so I usually just buy from their website. To answer your question, pretty normal to have popular products out of stock. Sign up for email alerts.
View Quote
this.  ive bought a few uppers from them and they tend to come back in stock quickly (at least the ones ive bought).  I like their stuff.
Link Posted: 10/18/2018 12:59:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Check Brownells, they sell BCM and you may get it for a little less with a coupon code.
Link Posted: 10/18/2018 1:08:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/18/2018 7:43:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
BCM produces things in "lots"; they build a batch of this and then a batch of that and so forth.

Sign up to be notified when your desired item(s) are in stock and be ready to pounce.
View Quote
This
Link Posted: 10/18/2018 8:05:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Not sure what you're looking for, but AIM has some in stock here.
Link Posted: 10/18/2018 8:19:03 PM EDT
[#8]
EE only place to shop
Link Posted: 10/18/2018 8:34:31 PM EDT
[#9]
CAUSE: Sounds like BCM is the cats meow for uppers.

EFFECT: Anything on their website that I actually want, is out of stock.
View Quote
It's the economy, stupid
Link Posted: 10/19/2018 6:44:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Meh, bcm is old news. Besides, gay logo.
Link Posted: 10/19/2018 7:29:02 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Meh, bcm is old news. Besides, gay logo.
View Quote
..Are their rifles good?

Or is the only thing that matters is a cool logo and a brand that is in style...
Link Posted: 10/19/2018 7:32:36 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

..Are their rifles good?

Or is the only thing that matters is a cool logo and a brand that is in style...
View Quote
They make good stuff. Some of their barrels can be wonky. Over gassed and inaccurate so research first and hope you never want to change the barrel because their barrel nuts are ridiculously hard to remove sometimes.
Link Posted: 10/19/2018 7:59:04 PM EDT
[#13]
Bcm always has there blem uppers in stock i think there around 65 bucks pick a barrel , bcg , CH, MD and any rail and your good to go , if your not a builder a Gunsmith can throw it together for 30-50 bucks
Link Posted: 10/19/2018 8:06:50 PM EDT
[#14]
I put this upper together for around 750 , blem upper , bcm bolt , geissele mk14 and CH , ELW BFH 14.5 barrel , MD.  With the pin and weld and cerakote it was close to a grand
Link Posted: 10/19/2018 8:34:41 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Sounds like BCM is the cats meow for uppers.

Anything on their website that I actually want, is out of stock.

Is this normal?

Do they sell to other distributors that I just dont know about?

Whats going on there?
View Quote
I never seen their stuff in stock on their website. However, when I go to my local gun shop, they always have their lowers for sale. Maybe you can call some places to see if they sell BCM lowers.
Link Posted: 10/20/2018 12:46:15 PM EDT
[#16]
[Deleted]
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top