Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 6/24/2018 9:52:26 AM EDT
A couple times a year my buddy that's a cop gives me a bunch of ammo, pistol, rifle, shotgun. Last weekend he gave me bunch of Federal Premium .223 55 gr Tactical Tru with Sierra GameKing bthp. I only ever shoot various kinds of 5.56 for target, running drills, plinking, hd, shooting ground hogs etc. My question is should I use this on hogs, burn it up at the range or what? Would be shooting it out of my 16" AR or my 10.3" suppressed AR.
Link Posted: 6/24/2018 10:43:10 AM EDT
[#1]
It is VERY accurate ammo. For years it was our duty ammo at the Sheriff’s Dept I work for. Absolutely comes apart with any contact on barriers though. We have gone to a Bonded ammo now. Never an accuracy issue though.
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top