Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/14/2021 5:02:43 PM EDT
I have a flat top receiver and want to mount my XPS2 sight (no built in riser), G33 Magnifier (optional 7mm riser) and a BUIS all with lower 1/3 co-witness since I have a fixed front sight.

After an hour + of searching online and here I have not found a solution. Even LaRue said they wished they made the LT110 without that extra bit of raised rail because they are asked this question a lot.

Any options? Do I need to sell the XPS2 for an EXPS sight?

Thank you!
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 8:53:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Get the Unity riser. I have one for my EoTech Blk and it’s awesome.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 10:13:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Sell the XPS and get an EXPS.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 10:18:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Get the Unity riser. I have one for my EoTech Blk and it’s awesome.
View Quote

OP wants to use BUIS. Will not work with the Unity Tactical riser and FTC combo.

Unity Tactical FTC mount for G33 only works with lower 1/3 height optics on the FAST riser. The XPS will be too low to get a proper image.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top