Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/10/2022 1:24:50 PM EDT
Just wondering if I need dual levers on an ACOG QD mount? I know the FN SCAR 17 needs dual lever optics mounts due to the recoil impulse.

I know the TA11 is a chonky boi, so I wasn't sure if a single lever ADM QD mount would be sufficient to keep it in place under recoil on a 308 Aero Precision M5.

It'll be suppressed 99% of the time as well, if that matters.
Link Posted: 5/10/2022 1:54:17 PM EDT
[#1]
I shot 175gr on my single lever adm ta11 no problem ever holding zero. Only sold ACOG because I needed funds.
Link Posted: 5/10/2022 6:17:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Why do you need a QD mount on a .308?  Just run a regular mount and another sight at 45 degrees if needed.
Link Posted: 5/10/2022 7:27:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Why do you need a QD mount on a .308?  Just run a regular mount and another sight at 45 degrees if needed.
View Quote

Because I want to. Thanks for the non-answer.
Link Posted: 5/10/2022 7:27:46 PM EDT
[#4]
I just got an email from ADM - the AD-B3 single lever is rated to 50 BMG. Case closed.
Link Posted: 5/10/2022 7:40:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Locked at the OP's request.
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top