Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/13/2018 8:51:22 PM EDT
Anyone have experience with this rifle?  Comes in a few flavors.  I found some YouTube videos but not much else.  Thanks
Link Posted: 2/17/2018 8:04:08 PM EDT
[#1]
I just picked one up for a good price, but haven't had a chance to shoot it yet. From what I have read on a few other forums state that the barrels are of good quality and are capable of shooting sub MOA.
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 8:42:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Keep us posted. Thanks!
Link Posted: 2/24/2018 9:27:26 AM EDT
[#3]
I bought a 16” DB-10 a little over a year ago and had an issue with it short stroking with certain 7.62 NATO surplus ammo. I changed the buffer spring with one of those JP enhanced types and never had a problem since.... I run pretty much surplus only through it. No particular reason; I have another AR-10 I hunt with and reload for.. I put an ACOG TA-11 on the DB-10 and it pretty much my truck gun...changed the trigger and put a sure fire pro comp brake and it’s a fine shooter.... For 780.00 out the door I think it’s a great value for what you get...
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top