Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/23/2021 7:57:41 PM EDT
Brand new m4v7 for under 1300 from a private seller...

Thought about picking this up or an ADM UIC Mod 2 pistol for around 1700....

Wondering if the ADM is worth the extra cheese being the lower is ambi and I'm a lefty....
Link Posted: 4/23/2021 8:00:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Ddm4v7p is ambi as well (well, ambi safety)

I've got a DD M4V7P and M4V7S and absolutely love them. I can't speak to the ADM but you cant go wrong with the DD. Mine was about $1850 new IIRC.
Link Posted: 4/23/2021 8:32:59 PM EDT
[#2]
I have 2 DD rifles and 1 DD pistol. ALL are top quality and their customer service is even better.
Link Posted: 4/23/2021 10:12:00 PM EDT
[#3]
If I was a lefty I’d be getting that ADM, that said nothing wrong with DD.
Link Posted: 4/23/2021 11:36:40 PM EDT
[#4]
I’m a righty so can’t help there but I absolutely love my V7 and MK18 pistols (as well as my other DDs) That’s a great price for a new V7p.
Link Posted: 4/24/2021 11:34:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I’m a righty so can’t help there but I absolutely love my V7 and MK18 pistols (as well as my other DDs) That’s a great price for a new V7p.
View Quote

My thoughts as well, it's a great freaking price....funds are tight right now but considering it's new in box and under 1300 seems to make it a no brainer.....

Decisions....
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 11:34:36 AM EDT
[#6]
DD top notch quality....I will put them up against any manufacturer....period

Link Posted: 5/1/2021 11:29:37 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
DD top notch quality....I will put them up against any manufacturer....period

View Quote

Ended up picking the V7P up. $1300 brand spanking new. Even before the stupidness it would have been impossible to find for that price imo....It'll be a back up to my main work gun until I can outfit it, but I'm in no hurry.
Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top