Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/4/2021 8:23:57 PM EDT
GTG?  Any issues?

I realize they're a little expensive, comparatively, worth the premium?
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 8:37:24 PM EDT
[#1]
I do not own any but I have thought about buying a few on many occasions and all my previous research indicated they are good-to-go.

I am sure some actual owners will be along to confirm.

ARF Review 1

Another ARF Review
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 10:12:14 PM EDT
[#2]
I have one, has functioned without problems. Nothing special except 2 more rounds, would not spend the extra $ on any
Link Posted: 2/7/2021 1:20:37 AM EDT
[#3]
I have 4 DD mags that I put through the normal use during training.  No issues.  Yes you get +2 rounds than normal.  Nice thing is you don't have to download your 30 rounders to 28 rounds with the DD mags.  Mags look tactical, only come in black, and have a bit of a texture that aids in grip.  

Only issue is the price.  Prob the most expensive out there when you can get USGI and M3 PMAGs for about $8/mag cheaper. DD mags are also hard to find, at least west of the Mississippi.
Link Posted: 2/7/2021 8:36:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Good mags. A bit more expensive that most but they have been 100% for me.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top