BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/24/2020 10:30:34 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/24/2020 11:12:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Haven't watched this all the way.... but hopefully this helps? I would send in to Magpul if all else fails.

Full30 video
Link Posted: 3/25/2020 5:00:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Good video! ^^^^^

OP, sounds like yours may be broke! Would believe that a call to Magpul would get you straightened out!
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 8:39:46 AM EDT
[#3]
I’d contact Magpul first, they may just swap it out just to get yours to analyze.

If you disassemble it, they may just consider any warranty null.

Where you gonna get parts?
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 10:28:27 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If you disassemble it, they may just consider any warranty null.
View Quote

The D60 comes with disassembly and maintenance instructions in the box. It's geared towards cleaning and lubricating, but disassembling it to look inside and see what's broken would certainly be within the scope of the instructions. However, I wouldn't take it to the point of trying to tinker with it and repair whatever broke inside. I agree that the best thing to do would be to contact Magpul. It would help them (and everyone) out too, because if it identifies a weakness in the design, they may be able to address it in future production runs.
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 12:42:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/21/2020 7:39:40 PM EDT
[#6]
I just got a D-60 today. Can't wait to try it out.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 4:42:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Per Magpul mine is broken and can not be fixed. I'm sure they want to blame it on me for being an idiot, and that is always possible, but they did not. They said they will replace it under warranty, I just have to pay shipping.

So I'm disappointed it broke, not disappointed in the response from Magpul which as always was first rate.

View Quote

What makes you think it was something you did wrong? Curious because I am about to order one.
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 1:28:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 6/13/2020 12:14:26 AM EDT
[#9]
The information they requested, helps them try to replicate the issue, so modifications to the design can be made if needed.
Link Posted: 6/13/2020 9:01:26 AM EDT
[#10]
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top