Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/28/2021 9:37:55 PM EDT
Will people ever get tired of paying ridiculous prices for ammo? Just saw some guy selling 9mm HST's for 80 for one box. 2 years ago I literally payed 16.95 per box for a case. Atsome point you'd think buyers fatigue would play a factor here.
Link Posted: 3/28/2021 9:51:04 PM EDT
[#1]
ummmmm dupe of a dupe?
Link Posted: 3/28/2021 10:06:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Attachment Attached File

Like this?

Link Posted: 3/28/2021 10:20:29 PM EDT
[#3]
When the supply catches up and the demand goes down sure.
Link Posted: 3/28/2021 10:34:45 PM EDT
[#4]
A buck and a half for premium SD 9mm ammo is going price right now. [if it's a 50 round box]

PD HST were sold in 50 round boxes, HST sold on the civi side were 20 or 25 round boxes. Adjust price per round as appropriate.
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 2:09:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Pricing on consumables is whatever the market will bear. As long as people are paying don't expect the prices to go down.
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 2:34:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Keep it civil, please.
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 2:43:55 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Keep it civil, please.
View Quote

Lol. Unless you recently turned 21, I DGAF. Want my address tough guy?
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 2:47:04 AM EDT
[#8]
Woah!
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 2:50:00 AM EDT
[#9]
Yeah don't come to my house Donut I can't afford the round of SS109.
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 2:54:19 AM EDT
[#10]
Back to the Radway Green NATO ammo again. Yeah, it'll likely pierce a donut at 25 yards. Then tumble and come apart. Lovely!
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 2:58:30 AM EDT
[#11]
Hey um do you think a guy could stand on a street corner and sell bullets singular.  Like loosies. Or whatever the cig guys call them.

Asking for a friend.  
 Might be able to set you up doughnut.  What should the market be for a Fife special shirt pocket round?
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 3:24:48 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Hey um do you think a guy could stand on a street corner and sell bullets singular.  Like loosies. Or whatever the cig guys call them.

Asking for a friend.  
 Might be able to set you up doughnut.  What should the market be for a Fife special shirt pocket round?
View Quote

.38 Special 158 grain LRN nicely polished should go for around a buck each.

Always wanted Barney's Colt Official Police. Got tired of waiting and got a nice early 50's pre-model 10 M&P. A week later found the Colt at a gun show for the same money. Aaaaaahhhh....
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 4:07:31 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Always wanted Barney's Colt Official Police. Got tired of waiting and got a nice early 50's pre-model 10 M&P. A week later found the Colt at a gun show for the same money. Aaaaaahhhh....
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Asking for a friend.  

That would do for sure.  I've been wanting a wheel gun for too long.

About the ammo, I don't sell any , rarely buy any factory rounds.  New gun I buy a few boxes for brass and see a kinda baseline of pressure and chamber.   Components to feed the press mostly.  

Almost forgot the black Friday federal rebate ammo,  I did buy some then.  .22 and 9     And what ammo I've let go I gave to my old mining partner . Some .45 and .17 for his new Styer
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 5:11:32 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

That would do for sure.  I've been wanting a wheel gun for too long.

About the ammo, I don't sell any , rarely buy any factory rounds.  New gun I buy a few boxes for brass and see a kinda baseline of pressure and chamber.   Components to feed the press mostly.  

Almost forgot the black Friday federal rebate ammo,  I did buy some then.  .22 and 9     And what ammo I've let go I gave to my old mining partner . Some .45 and .17 for his new Styer
View Quote

I've got something you'd like but we are in different states. Hate all this unconstitutional BS.

S&W early 80's Model 19 2.5" barrel nickle finish. Even have the original box.

My favorite .38/.357 loads are the 148 grain hollow based wadcutter. Makes a really really nice nearly perfect hole in the target and recoils like a .22 LR.
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 5:20:06 AM EDT
[#15]
With the government giving out “free” money prices will stay higher for a longer period of time.

Prices will come down when people stop buying everything they find, that includes the people reading this.
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 9:12:26 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Keep it civil, please.
View Quote

Well, don't hold back guy.....
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 4:21:10 PM EDT
[#17]
With the talk of a ban again by the democrats and their anti freedom policies it may be a while before prices stabilize. The new normal may be much higher than salad days of 2 years ago.
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 4:49:21 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Well, don't hold back guy.....
View Quote

I can pretty much guarantee it's the same idiotic copypasta from GD that he posts EVERY CHANCE HE GETS. It is extremely obnoxious. I've seen him post it in a half dozen tech threads at least. Can't say I recall him posting anything else, actually.
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 4:57:56 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
With the talk of a ban again by the democrats and their anti freedom policies it may be a while before prices stabilize. The new normal may be much higher than salad days of 2 years ago.
View Quote

It will absolutely be this if simply because of much higher metal prices. Demand is up, supply is down, material costs are higher, labor is higher, shipping is higher, uncertainty about firearm laws. Add all of that together and while prices may drop, they won't be dropping to salad days levels until all the above is sorted out.
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 11:45:25 AM EDT
[#20]
Not tech
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top