Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/30/2021 8:56:56 PM EDT
What's this upper worth? It has a removable carry handle and a2 fsb with a 10 inch pipe. I think. Perfect shape
Link Posted: 11/30/2021 11:34:33 PM EDT
[#1]
I paid over $600 for my Colt 10.5” complete flat top upper a couple years ago from AU …. Not the smartest thing I’ve ever done…….

H
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 12:09:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
What's this upper worth? It has a removable carry handle and a2 fsb with a 10 inch pipe. I think. Perfect shape
View Quote

It's worth exactly what someone will pay for it.

Are you selling it or buying it ??

Are the parts stamped with the letter C  ?? (bolt/receiver/etc)

Have you done any research to see what the others like it have sold for ??
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 9:54:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

It's worth exactly what someone will pay for it.

Are you selling it or buying it ??

Are the parts stamped with the letter C  ?? (bolt/receiver/etc)

Have you done any research to see what the others like it have sold for ??
View Quote

Selling it, reciever and carrier have a "c".
The reason I'm asking cause gun broker is selling some for $1,800. Seems highly over priced. I paid $1,000 with hahn block and 9mm buffer
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 11:15:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Selling it, reciever and carrier have a "c".
The reason I'm asking cause gun broker is selling some for $1,800. Seems highly over priced. I paid $1,000 with hahn block and 9mm buffer
View Quote

Selling?  Or, asking?  You can ask what you want, but the buyer will tell you whether it is worth it.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 1:55:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Selling?  Or, asking?  You can ask what you want, but the buyer will tell you whether it is worth it.
View Quote

Asking
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 11:48:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

Stuff being sold on Gunbroker ......overpriced ????

No way !!!

At this point we have no pics, a very basic description of the components, you don't mention if you are including mags, or other stuff other than the upper.

And regardless on what anyone here says about the value....the money you receive when you do sell it could be hundreds more....or less.....than what anyone here may tell you.

So....post some pics, tell us exactly what you are going to be selling, maybe take a guess at the round count/age of the components, and then, maybe, you'll get a reasonable estimate.

But you still need to do your own "due diligence" to see what these have sold for, or have been bought for.
Suggest you search on the EE here, other gun forums, search other gun classifieds,  to get a fair idea of prices.

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top