Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/4/2021 2:06:26 AM EDT
Trying to get setup with some earpro to attach to my team Wendy bump helmet without breaking the bank.

Looks like I’ll need these from TW since I got the 3.0 rails:
https://www.teamwendy.com/products/helmets-accessories/parts-accessories/exfil-peltor-quick-release-adapter-kit

And then can I attach these peltor tac 100’s to those adapters?:
https://www.amazon.com/Peltor-Tactical-Electronic-Protector-Protection/dp/B00NAG4WX2/ref=mp_s_a_1_1_sspa?dchild=1&keywords=peltor+tactical+100&qid=1609740226&sprefix=peltor+tac&sr=8-1-spons&psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUFXRUI3NTM2UkRGRE8mZW5jcnlwdGVkSWQ9QTA2OTEyNTcyRFRLN1lOQ1dXSFVZJmVuY3J5cHRlZEFkSWQ9QTA3OTUyMDAyNzhKMDVBTjZaMllDJndpZGdldE5hbWU9c3BfcGhvbmVfc2VhcmNoX2F0ZiZhY3Rpb249Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU=

If I’m being honest, I would rather have ear pro that looks more similar to the comtacs. But those are way out of my price range. Is there something else you guys would recommend?
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 2:08:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Also, I don’t even know if this is best area to be asking this question. Is there a section more suited for earpro/helmets?

Also also, where would I possibly find used earpro on the equipment exchange? I couldn’t find anything
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 2:30:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Also, I don’t even know if this is best area to be asking this question. Is there a section more suited for earpro/helmets?

Also also, where would I possibly find used earpro on the equipment exchange? I couldn’t find anything
View Quote

Mil-Spec Clothing and Gear is probably your best to look and post in the equipment exchange.

Night Vision is your best bet for question on how to mount and find the gear you need. Click discussion forums, go to the Armory section and Night vision will be towards the bottom.

A mod will more than likely move this topic for you into the respected section.
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 9:47:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top