Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/5/2018 12:22:15 PM EDT
Anyone here familiar with CORE rifle systems out of Ocala, Florida?

A review of the CORE 15 TACIII, at a Google+ AR15 Nation group gave the rifle a good review. Just curious if anyone has one or other knowledge of this company?
Link Posted: 4/5/2018 12:37:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Anyone here familiar with CORE rifle systems out of Ocala, Florida?

A review of the CORE 15 TACIII, at a Google+ AR15 Nation group gave the rifle a good review. Just curious if anyone has one or other knowledge of this company?
View Quote
Just purchased one of their rifles a few weeks ago. They are GTG.... and they employ vets, so that's a bonus in my book as well.
Link Posted: 4/5/2018 12:45:43 PM EDT
[#2]
I sell a lot of Core 15's.  I consider them to be one of the best, if not the best, "cheap" AR15's.
Link Posted: 4/5/2018 1:02:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Had a Core 15 MOE for years, it's my primary go to....
Link Posted: 4/6/2018 7:06:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Thank you to Talon, rare, & jagt.., your comments are most welcome. Just added the CORE TACIII to the short list of possible one and only ARs.

Why one and perhaps only? Getting ready to retire in a few months, want to get a good quality rifle that will provide years of shooting and will enable me to improve my skllls. I should be able to add some upgrades over time, but want to be assured that out of the box the AR I purchase will not need too many immediate mods.

Retiring also means a limited budget, I expect I am not the only soon to be retired member here as likely there many retired members on the boards here.
Link Posted: 4/6/2018 7:38:02 AM EDT
[#5]
I'd always wanted to try a core. When a female friend wanted to get an AR at a good price, I searched a bit and found a core that fit the bill at buds. She bought one and I bought one. Both have had zero issues out of the box.
Link Posted: 4/6/2018 7:52:25 AM EDT
[#6]
Good Time Outdoors you mean? Core is a marketing name, their real name is Good Time Outdoors.

Drive by them often and shop there just to support local business. They're actually a very small business on ARs. Good gun shop in general, nice selection. They are very big in Air Boats and Accessories. Oh, they process game, including gator.

I have two of their lowers for builds.
Link Posted: 4/6/2018 8:11:07 AM EDT
[#7]
I have a CORE, it's a great rifle. Accurate, goes bang ever time, looks good, made by vets, lifetime warranty. What more could you ask for.
Link Posted: 4/6/2018 9:41:43 AM EDT
[#8]
Specs dont look bad, but i would also be looking at the Colt 6960 and BCM RECCE rifles in that price range
Link Posted: 4/6/2018 10:36:03 AM EDT
[#9]
Thanks for the recommendations.

BCM is on my short list for possible purchase.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top