Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » A2 Builds
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/5/2021 11:12:49 AM EDT
Has anyone here seen one in person or installed one on a lower?  Curious about the quality and color.

TIA, Rod.
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 10:54:55 AM EDT
[#1]
250 looks with no reply?  Thinking I might best look at the UTG if nobody has bothered to order the one from CDNN.  It seems to be positively viewed.  I just want a black stock to go with the black A2 handguards.  I suppose there is always the rattlecan
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 11:27:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Do you currently have a grey stock and want the black one instead?
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 2:10:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Do you currently have a grey stock and want the black one instead?
View Quote

No, I am shopping for a stock for a new build and want black.
Link Posted: 3/21/2021 3:03:04 PM EDT
[#4]
ordered a couple, and I'm pretty sure they are actually just UTG stock kits. They have the weird buffer system bottle cap as shown with the UTG stock kits. Maybe UTG made these for Mossberg or vice versa, but not the first time I've gotten something from CDNN that was not as advertised

ETA they are black, not gray

Link Posted: 3/21/2021 4:04:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
ordered a couple, and I'm pretty sure they are actually just UTG stock kits. They have the weird buffer system bottle cap as shown with the UTG stock kits. Maybe UTG made these for Mossberg or vice versa, but not the first time I've gotten something from CDNN that was not as advertised

ETA they are black, not gray

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi1.wp.com%2Fguntoters.com%2Fblog%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2015%2F08%2FStockBox_03.jpg&f=1&nofb=1
View Quote

Thank you!
Page AR-15 » A2 Builds
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top