Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Basics
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/8/2020 4:58:27 PM EDT
Maybe someone here can help me out. Can someone tell me if these are legit Colt uppers or if they’re knock offs? I bought from a local gun shop that does a lot of buying in bulk and they said they have a ton of these. I just want to make sure that they are real. Said they were new old stock. They have the raised “C” and keyhole forge marks, embossed “M4” and t marks that are not white. Thanks in advance.

https://imgur.com/a/SOX4d8p
Link Posted: 2/8/2020 5:35:24 PM EDT
[#1]
You might have better luck posting here. It’s hard to tell from your pictures, but your upper doesn’t appear to have dry film lube. The lack of painted t marks and raised C are also concerning. I’m sure folks can better help you out in that other thread I linked.
Link Posted: 2/8/2020 5:43:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks, I posted. I’m betting they’re fakes now..
Link Posted: 2/8/2020 6:26:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Page AR-15 » AR Basics
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top