Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/9/2021 10:09:55 AM EDT
New to the AR-9 platform. Need a good mag source for Glock 17 compatible mags. I had an awesome site (Kerne Tactical) but they are down for maintenance.
27+ rounds is what I seek.
Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 10:29:29 AM EDT
[#1]
The best one is constantly changing.  Its whoever has them in stock for a good price and isn't shipping USPS.
Gunmagwarehouse is GTG.  https://gunmagwarehouse.com/glock-magazine-gen-4-glock-17-19-26-34-9mm-luger-33-round-polymer-black.html
Here's a couple dozen other stores with the same mag in stock, all reputable.  https://www.wikiarms.com/guns?q=MF17133

I would suggest the OEM mags.  Ive had issues with magpul and ETS binding up inside and failing to feed.  Other people have reported the same.  Its not everybody, but the aftermarket mags do have a much higher crap-the-bed rate than the OEM mags.
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 10:39:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Seconding gunmagwarehouse. Any of the major sellers are good too, not a ton of price difference on mags. Primary Arms, joebobs, midway, etc.
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 4:37:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Found these locally. Bought the last 2 he had:
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 5:59:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Botach is the cheapest I've found and I've been getting stellar service for the last couple years. Yeah, yeah, I know their past rep.

example: ETS Glock 31rd 9mm mags for $12(red, blue or clear)
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 2:46:29 AM EDT
[#5]
i just ordered a bunch of glock oem mags and magpal gen3 pmags from our overseers and three days later they were at my door.
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 10:01:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Gun mag warehouse.......Primary arms.........CDNN...........bought some 33 rounders at midway on sale for 25.00 dollars, but that was awhile ago..............
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 9:15:35 PM EDT
[#7]
My go-to site is back up. Free shipping can't be beat. Check 'em out:
Who want's a mag?
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top